Now accepting registrations!
Now you too can practice your craft on this beautiful private Bahamian island. While the Salt Cay Writers Retreat curriculum is particularly suited for advanced fiction writers, memorists, and narrative non-fiction writers, any author who wishes to take their writing to the next level is welcome to join us for a memorable week of writing and instruction October 20-25.
Imagine a faculty of #1 New York Times bestselling authors, top editors from the most prestigious publishers, and prominent literary agents. Add swimming with dolphins as part of the curriculum, and an island feast with local entertainment. Finish with plenty of time to write in a beautiful, secluded, relaxing, and inspiring setting.
CLICK HERE to see the 2013 detailed program schedule.
Salt Cay Writers Retreat highlights:
- Privately owned island with a unique literary history
- Individualized instruction from New York Times bestselling authors, top editors and literary agents
- Dolphin swim
- Scheduled writing time
- All sleeping rooms are suites – share a room with a friend, or bring your spouse or family
- Complimentary guest access to Atlantis Resort & Casino
- Free or deeply discounted activities for families, including water park, kayaks, dolphin and sea lion encounters, snorkeling, scuba-diving, and much more
- Closing festivities including authentic Bahamian feast with entertainment